What We Do
- We show humanity the tangible love of God irrespective of race, gender, religion, or creed.
- We show mankind the abundance of God’s grace and benevolence, by giving to overcome spiritual, physical, physiological, intellectual, educational, financial and moral needs of the helpless person/people and their nation.
- We create a place of refuge in every nation for Christians under persecution, as well as all displaced persons and refugees without prejudice to their race, religion, gender of creed.
- We create an environment for Christians and other persons to do business and generate income in the atmosphere of the christian values of love, selflessness, integrity, equity and justice.
- We carry out humanitarian developments and build infrastructure for the sustainance of the needy.
- We provide humanitarian assistance to persons affected by conflicts, disasters, epidemic breakouts, addictions and modern day slavery.
- We help build societies where ethical behavior and moral value is watch word.
- We pray relentlessly for all peoples, kindred and nations of the earth.
- We preach the gospel of peace in all nations of the earth.